Goodness, I am just buying and buying!
I decided to join the Pattern review Jeans Sew-along and have been getting together the supplies:
- Jalie jeans pattern - ordered from fabric.com
- 1.8 m stretch denim - washed and dried four times already
- jeans buttons
- 20 cm metal zip
- Jeans needles
- extra sewing machine so I can sew and topstitch without having to change threads (hey, I know that's not on the notions list of the pattern, but I got it for the equivalent of $50, and thought it would be a great thing to have). I do need to take it in for a service, though, as the motor doesn't alwasy respond when I press the foot control.
What I still need to get:
- I will look through my stash of quilting fabrics for a suitable pocket and waistband lining
- Sewing thread and upholstery/strong thread for topstitching
- Woven fabric suitable for making a muslin
Now I HAVE to make some time for sewing!