Danglez DB4 bra cut out
I have finally finished cutting out my Danglez DB4 bra number two. I started a few weeks ago but had problems with my wash-out maker and couldn't see the lines well enough at night to cut. The lycra I am using for the bra is very slippery and made it difficult to draw exact lines with the blue marker. The purple disappearing marker worked much better, but I know from experience that with our humidity it would be gone within an hour, so I could only use it if I had time to cut out too.
While arranging the pieces I discovered that I had cut one top cup in the wrong direction, so I still need to cut one piece before starting to sew.
I collected my sewing machine from the dealer yesterday agter its first service - I have sewn more than 2 million stitches over the last four years! Great to have it back, and I managed to get it to fit into my new sewing cabinet, after at first thinking the sewing surface was too large (felt a bit disappointed then). Can't wait to start sewing with wrist support! Sewing has so far been one of the major contributors to my shoulder pain, and I am hoping that this will now get better.